Tuesday, May 3, 2011

comments

Ally:I agree with what you saod about the book that its noring but also that you never realized all that actually goes into when having a funeral and I also feel that certain parts family are being scanned with most of the things they are buying but the funeral directors get away with it by making them feel bad or sad.
Brandon:I didnt realy think that much or consider the part about how people deal with it so much that they almost become like a robot and are doing it as if it's a chore now. I agree with you on also how ou cant get mad at them for not showing you comfort because they deal with it all the time.

From students:
Ally:I like how you started to explore this history of being "haunted" or "haunting" and compared your mother and fatheres traditions. The traditions were more family based than religion based which is an example of the social dominat practices. I also thought it was interesting that your father already has his place to be burried picked out. Do you find that odd or is that normal to you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment